Current development tasks in order of priority: 10th August 2001.
Hopefully in the next fortnight.
- ticket tools
- server messages
- java version and more friendly in-browser play
- recorded games/hints/etc pages (for linking to new java and pc versions)
When time permits:
- General annoucement of new versions (it's been a couple of years since it
was announced anywhere, like network news).
- automatic ticket handling to allow people to use online tools which will
link to the game and handle all the shit... [maybe]
- other levels version .. can be promoted in priority if people request
- level editor revamp
- sound in pc and unix versions - already investigating
- configurable gfx